FRANKFORT, KY (WOWK) – Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear is scheduled to give a daily briefing on COVID-19 in the Bluegrass State, Thursday, June 4, 2020.
Yesterday, the governor announced 265 new cases of COVID-19 and eight additional deaths, bringing the state’s totals to 10,410 positive cases, 218 of which are probable, and 450 deaths, one of which probable.
He also said 258,767 tests have been conducted throughout the state and 3,283 Kentuckians have recovered from the virus.
- School re-entry forum proves popular among teachers and parents
- Portsmouth passes mandatory face mask ordinance
- Man fasts in hopes to remove Stonewall Jackson monument
- Report: Father says he was in process of custody exchange when crash that killed 1-year-old occurred
- Marion County Health Department issues statement on large church gathering
- Charleston man wanted after afternoon shooting
- WATCH LIVE: The Phillies take on the Cardinals in #WinfieldYouthBaseball
- Cabell County schools grapple with changing guidance
- West Virginia house members want more transparency, collaboration in the legislature for Pandemic response
- COVID-related deaths edge toward 100 in the Mountain State