FRANKFORT, KY (AP) — Gov. Andy Beshear is taking nominations to Kentucky university boards and other higher education boards.
Vacancies will be considered during the Governor’s Postsecondary Education Nominating Committee’s next meeting.
Boards include the University of Kentucky and University of Louisville boards of trustees; boards of regents at Western Kentucky University, Kentucky State, Murray State, Northern Kentucky, Eastern Kentucky and Morehead State; and many more positions.
Applicants can apply online or call the governor’s office. The deadline is Feb. 29.
- Local church groups gather for those at the front lines of COVID-19
- Boyd County Salvation Army remains open through pandemic
- Holz Elementary School holds ‘Honk & Holler’ parade for students
- Two care centers closing until further notice as a result of COVID-19 pandemic
- Police see increase in fatal crashes since “Stay at Home” order issued
- WV Gov. Justice addresses rumors about stay-at-home order
- Child abuse dangers during COVID-19
- KCHD recommends keeping Judicial Annex closed until April 27
- 90 new coronavirus cases in Kentucky; six additional deaths
- President Trump approves COVID-19 disaster declaration for West Virginia