GRAYSON, Ky. (WOWK) – The Kentucky State Police have canceled a golden alert that was issued Sunday night. KSP requested the public’s assistance locating, Danny A. Carroll, who reportedly walked away from the Russell Convalescent Home in Greenup County.
On Tuesday, December 10, 2019, KSP received a tip from a family member on a possible location for Mr. Carroll. When Troopers arrived, Mr. Carroll voluntarily spoke with them and agreed to be medically evaluated.
- YWCA offers programs to help domestic violence victims find housing
- One dead after fatal crash in Wood County
- Here’s what classrooms will look like in West Virginia this fall
- Couple graduates from first family treatment court in the state
- President Trump, Ivanka made donations to Harris’s campaign in 2014
- Double sexual assault trial begins for former Marshall student
- Charleston Montessori School switching to outdoor classrooms
- ‘There’s a lot to lose’: Marshall Football season uncertain
- Big concerns about whether West Virginia has enough broadband for students
- Man faces 18 child pornography charges after undercover investigation