GRAYSON, Ky. (WOWK) – The Kentucky State Police have canceled a golden alert that was issued Sunday night. KSP requested the public’s assistance locating, Danny A. Carroll, who reportedly walked away from the Russell Convalescent Home in Greenup County.
On Tuesday, December 10, 2019, KSP received a tip from a family member on a possible location for Mr. Carroll. When Troopers arrived, Mr. Carroll voluntarily spoke with them and agreed to be medically evaluated.
- Wayne County family is bringing historic cemeteries back to life for loved ones
- Shop owner aims to sell affordable and stylish clothing
- Healthy Grandfamilies Program spreads to 55 counties; needs funding for new year
- Attorney posts video alleging Putnam County deputies violated a person’s 4th Amendment rights
- The State of the State address and Legislative plans for 2020
- U.S. Senate race in full-swing in West Virginia
- Online puppy scam prompts warning from Better Business Bureau
- Senate OKs bill to allow pepper spray at West Virginia Capitol
- Retired public employees to see cuts in health care benefits
- Two arrested after drugs, gun seized in West Portsmouth