BEVINSVILLE, KY (WOWK) – The Kentucky State Police are investigating a fatal motorcycle crash that occurred yesterday afternoon.
According to a statement sent to 13 News, Shayne Hall, 41, of Hi Hat was pronounced deceased at the scene by the Floyd county Coroner’s office due to the injuries he sustained in the crash.
After responding to the scene just before 2 p.m., troopers say they discovered Hall was operating a motorcycle and lost control, striking a guardrail and utility pole before being ejected from the motorcycle.
Troopers say alcohol or drugs are not suspected to be involved at this time.
- Former Nitro Baseball star Levi Kelly on the verge of making big league debut with Diamondbacks
- Here’s the new location for the West Virginia Panhandle Series Tournament
- St. Albans Boys Basketball coaching staff opens up local ice cream shop
- Strong storms possible Sunday, heat returns next week
- St. Albans Police investigating after body found in Kanawha River
- Even during pandemic beekeeping remains an essential service
- One in four teachers at risk of serious illness if infected with COVID-19
- One death, 72 new cases of virus in Mountain State
- Here’s how to keep your pets cool and safe this summer
- ‘Herd That’ bounced from TBT after falling to Overseas Elite 93-76