FRANKFORT, KY (WOWK) – Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear is set to give an update on the status of COVID-19 in Kentucky at approximately 4 p.m.
Yesterday, the governor confirmed 55 new COVID-19 cases and three additional deaths bringing the state’s totals to 10,185 positive cases, 215 of which are probable, and 442 deaths, one of which is probable. 253,585 total tests have been conducted throughout the state, with 3,275 Kentuckians recovered from the virus.
- Former Nitro Baseball star Levi Kelly on the verge of making big league debut with Diamondbacks
- Here’s the new location for the West Virginia Panhandle Series Tournament
- St. Albans Boys Basketball coaching staff opens up local ice cream shop
- Strong storms possible Sunday, heat returns next week
- St. Albans Police investigating after body found in Kanawha River
- Even during pandemic beekeeping remains an essential service
- One in four teachers at risk of serious illness if infected with COVID-19
- One death, 72 new cases of virus in Mountain State
- Here’s how to keep your pets cool and safe this summer
- ‘Herd That’ bounced from TBT after falling to Overseas Elite 93-76