LINCOLN COUNTY, Ky. – The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office in Kentucky is searching for a missing juvenile.
Summer Denney, 14, was reported missing by her family who says she was last seen around 12 p.m. Tuesday, November 5, 2019, walking down Harris Creek Road from her house on Kentucky Highway 2141.
She is 5 ft 4 in, 125 lbs with blue eyes and blonde hair.
Summer was last seen wearing black leggings, a gray hooded sweatshirt with word PINK on both the front and hood written in black & white.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office at (606)365-2696.
- Natalie Tennant running for Secretary of State in an attempt to regain seat
- Cross Lanes residents voice their disapproval for proposed Nitro annexation
- Cabell Huntington Hospital nurses vote to organize a union
- Ohio lawmakers consider removing statute of limitations for rape cases
- Dad used 11-month-old as ‘human shield’ in drug deal; baby shot multiple times
- Scioto County doctor sentenced for role in pill mill
- Police searching for missing Berkley County man
- Kanawha County health officials prepare for rise in HIV
- Charleston Announces Inaugural Youth Council
- WATCH: Live on the Red Carpet from the 2019 CMA Awards