LEBANON, Ky. (AP) – Authorities in Kentucky are investigating the death of a toddler who drowned in a pond.
News outlets report 15-month-old Lincoln Spalding was pronounced dead at a hospital on Tuesday. Kentucky State Police say the child had been reported missing from a residential daycare in Lebanon.
No charges have been filed. The investigation is ongoing.
- First case of Coronavirus in a person with no relevant travel history
- Fairmont Regional Medical Center Closure, Tax Plan, & Accomplishments at the Capitol
- Trump addresses nation on Coronavirus fears
- Busy ‘Crossover Day’ at West Virginia Legislature
- Local cops raid wrong home
- Multiple people dead in Milwaukee shooting at Molson Coors
- Dunkin’ Donuts adds Snackin’ Bacon to the menu
- Coronavirus test pending for one northern Virginia resident, no confirmed cases
- Huntington woman indicted in WV’s largest elderly fraud scam
- Chapmanville students wins trip to space camp