LEBANON, Ky. (AP) – Authorities in Kentucky are investigating the death of a toddler who drowned in a pond.
News outlets report 15-month-old Lincoln Spalding was pronounced dead at a hospital on Tuesday. Kentucky State Police say the child had been reported missing from a residential daycare in Lebanon.
No charges have been filed. The investigation is ongoing.
- Remembering Alex Miller
- Fatal motorcycle crash caused by dead deer in road
- Huntington Police Investigating Deadly Downtown Shooting
- Fans, teams, and communities honor those not able to play high school football
- Huntington’s aerospace program offers a bright future for high school students and community
- Conference aims to bridge gap between patients and providers
- Fugitive from Oklahoma arrested in Kanawha County
- Greyhound racing debate continues
- Mom allegedly rubs heroin on daughter’s gums, killing her
- Up and down economy has some West Virginians concerned