(WFLA/CNN Newsource) – Kentucky Fried Chicken is testing a new, premium chicken sandwich.
The “KFC Chicken Sandwich” replaces the fast food chain’s “Crispy Colonel” sandwich.
The new sandwich has a larger, extra crispy chicken filet on a buttered brioche bun, and it’s topped with pickes and spicy or classic mayonnaise.
It’s currently being tested at locations in Orlando for the next month.
It costs $3.99 alone or $6.99 for a combo meal.
If successful, KFC could quickly roll out the new chicken sandwich at all 4,000 of its US locations.
- Update: Detectives investigating after body found in Kanawha County
- Heat wave keeping its grip on the tri-state
- Friends of Portsmouth set up ‘Light Up the Sky’ fireworks event
- WATCH: Fabulous Fourth of July Fireworks
- WATCH AGAIN: Fireworks in downtown Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Mountain State sees Saturday increase in COVId-19 cases
- Christopher Columbus statue vandalized, beheaded
- Fireworks return to Mount Rushmore
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 56,183 cases, 2,907 deaths
- Cast your vote: All-Mountaineer Kicking Specialist