KANAWHA COUNTY, WV (WOWK) – A 2-year-old is dead after shooting himself with an unsecured gun this evening.
According to deputies, the child found the gun while alone in a bedroom. The child’s mother and 4-year-old sibling were also home at the time of the shooting.
The Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office is investigating at this time. More details will be provided as they they become available.
- Putnam County Fair livestock auction continues virtually amid pandemic
- The dynamic of beach re-nourishment
- Portsmouth River Days Festival cancelled due to the coronavirus
- Putnam County man indicted for threatening law enforcement officers on Snapchat
- Charleston has a new citizen action group to promote social justice
- Shaquille O’Neal stops to help crash victim along Florida highway
- 13 News Now webcast, Tuesday, July 14: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Pastor loses pounds after making promise to late wife
- Tracking the Tropics, Week 7: beach renourishment & hurricane shelters amid COVID-19
- Groups call for removal of Stonewall Jackson statue