KANAWHA COUNTY, W.Va. (WOWK) – The Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office says a 70-year-old man has died after a farm tractor crash this afternoon. The crash happened on the 900 block of Poca Fork Road in Frame, West Virginia at around 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, August 18, 2019.
Deputies say the 70-year-old lost control of his tractor causing it to go down a hillside. The tractor then crossed the roadway where it flipped over landing on top of him. He was pronounced dead on scene.
- Young political group lends a helping hand; Portsmouth hedge sign transformed
- University of Kentucky student sues for tuition, fees refund
- Positive COVID-19 cases rise in Kentucky; Gov. says more asymptomatic people being tested
- George Floyd remembered at memorial service in Minneapolis
- Two arrested on drug charges in Huntington
- WV DHHR: Roane County reports first COVID-19 death
- West Virginia fairs and festivals allowed to open as of July 1
- Garden plot usage growing at Spring Hill Cemetery
- DeWine: Zoos, movie theaters, other entertainment facilities can reopen next week
- LATEST: Neighbors evacuated as law enforcement searches home for explosive materials