UPDATE: The right lanes in the construction zone are open in both directions.
CLENDENIN, WV (WOWK) – All lanes in both directions are closed on I-79 near the 18-mile marker due to a vehicle crash.
Two have been transported to the hospital after a pick up hit multiple cones in a construction zone near Clendenin. The truck then hit the outside guardrail causing it to flip multiple times and catch on fire.
- Mountain state reports highest single-day COVID-19 death toll
- Honda recalls 1.6M vans and SUVs in US
- LIVE: Olympics difficult to hold without a vaccine; athletes get financial boost as training continues
- Well-known acrobat handcuffed at Myrtle Beach over thong ordinance; video goes viral
- USDA to conduct vaccine in Ohio, WV to combat wildlife rabies
- More than half of American adults have experienced a loss of income because of COVID-19
- Which type of face mask is most effective?
- Abuse reporting system now practiced by Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston
- Second stimulus checks: Progress slow on virus relief bill with $1,200 payments
- Watch Live: Isaias downgraded to tropical storm over eastern N. Carolina