SCIOTO COUNTY, OH (WOWK) — The Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections says another Southern Ohio Correctional Facility (SOCF) employee has tested positive for COVID-19, bringing the total number of employees testing positive to four.
The latest case was reported Sunday, June 28, 2020.
According to the Scioto County Emergency Management Agency, 13 SOCF inmates are currently in quarantine while another inmate is awaiting test results.
Scioto County EMA reported the first employee to test positive for the coronavirus back in June.
- Strong storms possible Sunday, heat returns next week
- St. Albans Police investigating after body found in Kanawha River
- Even during pandemic beekeeping remains an essential service
- One in four teachers at risk of serious illness if infected with COVID-19
- One death, 72 new cases of virus in Mountain State
- Here’s how to keep your pets cool and safe this summer
- ‘Herd That’ bounced from TBT after falling to Overseas Elite 93-76
- 6-year-old inspired by Positive Actions creates refreshment stand for her West Virginia community
- What does the COVID-19 swab test feel like?
- Pathologist found blood clots in ‘almost every organ’ during autopsies on COVID-19 patients