HUNTINGTON, WV (WOWK) — No matter what school looks this year, all students in West Virginia must be immunized.
The Cabell-Huntington Health Department and Cabell County schools will begin their immunization clinics for the upcoming school year on the morning of Wednesday, July 15, 2020.
Immunizations will begin at 9 am and go through 3 pm at Central City Elementary.
Because of concerns of COVID-19, the drive-thru option is encouraged. However, walk-ups will also be provided.
Parents are urged to bring their child’s immunization records and insurance information.
The clinics will continue next Wednesday, July 22, 2020, at Huntington East Middle School.
- More CPD officers test positive for COVID
- Mid-American Conference cancels fall football due to virus
- 22nd annual Logan Shrine Club Memorial golf outing to benefit children suffering from diseases
- Cupcake shop celebrates 10 year anniversary
- 13 News Now webcast, Friday, Aug. 7: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- WV Corrections continues close watch on COVID-19 numbers at jail
- Shop back to school: tax-free holiday weekend begins in Ohio
- Pioneer Football League cancels Fall league schedule
- WVSU students react to potential TikTok ban
- CDC changes number of days someone has to quarantine if infected with COVID-19