BOYD COUNTY, KY (WOWK) – The Boyd County Emergency Operations Center is reporting two new2) new positive COVID-19 cases in the county, bringing the Boyd County’s total to 22 positive cases as of Wednesday, April 8, 2020.
The Ashland-Boyd County Health Department says the two patients are a 55-year-old female and a 32-year-old female. Both patients are in home isolation.
The emergency operations center says a total of 490 tests have been performed in Boyd County. The Ashland-Boyd County Health Department says it is continuing to work on case contacts and monitoring contacts for symptoms.
- Entire Buffalo Police Emergency Response Team resigns in support of suspended officers
- Virtual memorial service held for Annie Glenn
- War Story: World War II Veteran shares his journey through battle caused hate, to find love
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Cristobal strengthening as it moves toward Louisiana
- West Virginia sees slight uptick in positive COVID-19 cases, total recovered continues to rise
- Ohio corrections employee tests positive for COVID-19, inmates quarantined
- UPDATE: Four people shot in parking lot of Ironton bar, one in custody
- WARNING: Poisonous plants blooming soon in Central Ohio
- Ohio man shot after confrontation at residence
- VIDEO: Amazon trailers go up in flames in massive fire at commercial building