BOYD COUNTY (WOWK) – The Boyd County Emergency Operations Center is confirming five new cases of COVID-19 this afternoon. The center says the cases include a 59-year-old female, a 52-year-old male, a 55-year-old female, a 29-year-old male and a 43-year-old male.
All individuals are isolating at home and are compliant with all public health recommendations, according to the center. The Ashland-Boyd County Health Department is working on case contacts and contacts are home isolating.
- Hot, sunny days mean time to think about heat safety for people and pets
- Man in Joker mask charged after setting Chicago cop car on fire: officials
- Two brothers, 6 and 7, die in crash after taking grandparents’ Buick out for ride
- Coronavirus pandemic weighing heavy on travel industry
- Two men sentenced in federal court for traveling to engage in sex with a minor
- Neighbors in Youngs Bottom say flooding is a growing concern in their community
- Peaceful protests continue on Charleston’s West Side
- Man allegedly caught eating 90-year-old grandmother’s body
- Some waiting for funding, others committing fraud
- George Floyd protesters return to the streets as Trump decries ‘lowlifes’