CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) — The Charleston Police Department is requesting assistance in locating a missing girl, Tanessa Mae James, 13 years old. According to Tanessa’s father, she ran away from his home on the 600 block of 6th Street on the West Side of Charleston, West Virginia in the evening of Tuesday, November 5, 2019, and has not returned.
Charleston Police say that at this time, there is no indication that Tanessa has met with foul play. Anyone with information regarding Tanessa Mae James’ whereabouts is asked to call the Charleston Police Department at 304-348-8111.
Her mother says a $1000 cash reward is being offered for her location.
- Athletes join protest in Morgantown
- Amsted Rail invests in West Virginia company
- WV National Guard investigates ‘inflammatory comments’ regarding national protests
- Kentucky motorists encouraged to renew license through mail
- Boxer Floyd Mayweather to pay for George Floyd’s funeral
- Man arrested on drug charge in Meigs County
- Photos: More violence shakes the US
- WGN America announces news anchors, correspondents for national newscast ‘News Nation’ launching in September
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 2, 2020
- WV Gov. Justice gives update on reopening West Virginia at 10 a.m.