CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) — Actor and original Saturday Night Live cast member Chevy Chase will be live on stage at the Clay Center in Charleston, West Virginia for a 30th-anniversary screening of National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation on Monday, December 23 at 7:30 p.m. Chase will also do an audience Q & A following the screening.
Tickets, which start at $39 go on-sale Wednesday, October 23, at 10:00 a.m. at theclaycenter.org, 304-561-3570, and the Clay Center Box Office. A limited number of VIP tickets that include a post-show photo with Chevy and the best seats in the house are available.
After the showing, the celebration will continue with Chase, who stars as Clark Griswold, sharing stories from his career and the making of his classic movies and legendary television programs. Fans can expect the unexpected as Chevy Chase shares a no-holds-barred trip down memory lane in this exclusive evening with a comedy legend.
- Officer saves choking child while on lunch break at Olive Garden
- Greenup County, KY man arrested for drug trafficking
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 38,111 cases, 2,370 deaths reported
- Walmart pledges $100 million to advance racial equity
- Suspended Buffalo Police officers charged with second-degree assault
- Entire Buffalo Police Emergency Response Team resigns in support of suspended officers
- Virtual memorial service held for Annie Glenn
- War Story: World War II Veteran shares his journey through battle caused hate, to find love
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Cristobal strengthening as it moves toward Louisiana
- West Virginia sees slight uptick in positive COVID-19 cases, total recovered continues to rise