CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) — Actor and original Saturday Night Live cast member Chevy Chase will be live on stage at the Clay Center in Charleston, West Virginia for a 30th-anniversary screening of National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation on Monday, December 23 at 7:30 p.m. Chase will also do an audience Q & A following the screening.
Tickets, which start at $39 go on-sale Wednesday, October 23, at 10:00 a.m. at theclaycenter.org, 304-561-3570, and the Clay Center Box Office. A limited number of VIP tickets that include a post-show photo with Chevy and the best seats in the house are available.
After the showing, the celebration will continue with Chase, who stars as Clark Griswold, sharing stories from his career and the making of his classic movies and legendary television programs. Fans can expect the unexpected as Chevy Chase shares a no-holds-barred trip down memory lane in this exclusive evening with a comedy legend.
- City mission and day center in Huntington help all kinds of people stay out of the cold during the Winter
- Santa Claus comes to Charleston and kicks off the holiday shopping season
- Task force leads to 13 arrests, warrants out for 5 others
- ’90s Potomac River Rapist suspect arrested
- Ohio lawmakers looking to stop the clock on Daylight Saving Time
- Documentary brings awareness to dangers of hazing
- ‘Wall of Honor’ recognizes veterans at Toyota plant
- WVU Medicine Children’s Mediathon Raises $1.23M
- Get paid to watch 24 Hallmark Christmas movies by Christmas Day
- WVU launches “Would You?” campaign 5 years after death of Nolan Burch