CROSS LANES, WV (WOWK) – The Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a missing teenager from Cross Lanes.
Kanawha County Sheriff Mike Rutherford says Chloe Renee Wright, 17, has been missing since early this morning between 1 a.m. and 3 a.m. June 30, 2020. According to deputies, she left her home in the Cross Lanes area and has not been in contact with family since.
Wright is described as 5’1″ tall with blonde hair and weighing approximately 130 pounds. She was driving a lime green Volkswagen Beetle with a temporary WV license tag. The sheriff’s department says she may be heading to the Huntington, WV area.
Anyone with information on Wright’s whereabouts is asked to contact the sheriff’s department at 304-357-0169, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Facebook, or submit a tip anonymously through their website.
- Putnam County Fair livestock auction continues virtually amid pandemic
- The dynamic of beach re-nourishment
- Portsmouth River Days Festival cancelled due to the coronavirus
- Putnam County man indicted for threatening law enforcement officers on Snapchat
- Charleston has a new citizen action group to promote social justice
- Shaquille O’Neal stops to help crash victim along Florida highway
- 13 News Now webcast, Tuesday, July 14: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Pastor loses pounds after making promise to late wife
- Tracking the Tropics, Week 7: beach renourishment & hurricane shelters amid COVID-19
- Groups call for removal of Stonewall Jackson statue