SCIOTO COUNTY, Ohio (WOWK) – The Executive Director of the Scioto County Children Services, Dr. Lora Fuller, has been placed on administrative leave following the death of 4-month-old Dylan Groves.
This change comes just after the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services released their final “child fatality” report of the Scioto County Children Services’ handling of the death of a baby.
While the redacted version of the report does not specifically name 4-month-old Dylan Groves, the timeline matches his case.
The infant’s body was found 30 feet down a well in mid-June. Former board member Lowell Howard will serve as interim executive director effective beginning later this month.
Scioto County Child Fatality Administrative Case Review Final Report Redacted (Text)
- Kids can get it too: COVID-19 cases high among children
- Commissioners encourage residents to become foster parents, growing need after opioid epidemic
- Kanawha County honors Hoppy Shores with dedication of courtroom
- Flash flood warning for parts of southeast Kentucky Thursday night
- 13 News Now webcast, Thursday, Aug. 6: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Police investigating Charleston homicide, suspects on the run
- Army Captain honored for two decades of serving his country
- Destination West Virginia: Palace of Gold
- COVID-19 outbreak at Ironton healthcare facility
- Former NY mayor dies, 2 others hospitalized in food processor explosion