CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) – A former presidential candidate and West Virginia State Senator is running for U.S. Senate in 2020.
According to his Facebook page, Richard Ojeda is running for U.S. Senate in 2020.
Ojeda briefly ran for the 2020 presidency but ended his campaign on Janaury 25th, 2019.
Ojeda also served as a State Senator in the Mountain State from 2016 until he resigned in 2019 to prepare for his presidential bid.
- New senate committee to fix and strengthen West Virginia’s foster care system
- Kentucky state police warn drivers to slow down in work zones
- House Bill 4078 would put a cap on co-pays for insulin in West Virginia
- A West Virginia group wants to rewrite history and pardon John Brown
- Economic discussions in the legislative session, plus a warm welcome to Charleston
- Charleston community members and state leaders march to remember MLK Jr.
- WV lawmakers try to lower prescription drug costs
- Possible pipe bomb materials found during Jackson County, West Virginia drug arrest
- Troubled Kentucky jail improves under new leadership
- Family Policy Council of West Virginia president files to run against Shelley Moore Capito