CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) – The Hollister location at Charleston Town Center will close its doors this coming Saturday, January 18, 2020.
A spokesperson for the company said, “We put the customer at the center of everything we do, and we are constantly evaluating our stores to ensure we are meeting our customers’ needs, which sometimes involves relocating or closing a store as a result.
While the Charleston location may be closing, the company opened more than 34 new stores in the third quarter of 2019.
The spokesperson also said, “We continue to focus on optimizing our store fleet, as well as providing an engaging online experience, where we know many of our customers begin their shopping journey.
- WV pools face implications in reopening
- Bicyclist accused of assaulting teens over protest flyers along Maryland trail
- 13 things to do this weekend (June 5 – June 7, 2020)
- YouTube celebrity Jake Paul faces charges after mall riot
- Play it safe: Mardi Gras Casino to reopen with new protocols
- Mother arrested after missing boy’s body found in dumpster
- Local canine celebrity helping to raise money for new kennels at Roane County shelter
- Gov. Justice removes Hess from State Fire Commission over controversial social media posts
- Lawmaker: US has had worst response to pandemic worldwide
- Young political group lends a helping hand; Portsmouth hedge sign transformed