CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) – The Hollister location at Charleston Town Center will close its doors this coming Saturday, January 18, 2020.
A spokesperson for the company said, “We put the customer at the center of everything we do, and we are constantly evaluating our stores to ensure we are meeting our customers’ needs, which sometimes involves relocating or closing a store as a result.
While the Charleston location may be closing, the company opened more than 34 new stores in the third quarter of 2019.
The spokesperson also said, “We continue to focus on optimizing our store fleet, as well as providing an engaging online experience, where we know many of our customers begin their shopping journey.
- New senate committee to fix and strengthen West Virginia’s foster care system
- Kentucky state police warn drivers to slow down in work zones
- House Bill 4078 would put a cap on co-pays for insulin in West Virginia
- A West Virginia group wants to rewrite history and pardon John Brown
- Economic discussions in the legislative session, plus a warm welcome to Charleston
- Charleston community members and state leaders march to remember MLK Jr.
- WV lawmakers try to lower prescription drug costs
- Possible pipe bomb materials found during Jackson County, West Virginia drug arrest
- Troubled Kentucky jail improves under new leadership
- Family Policy Council of West Virginia president files to run against Shelley Moore Capito