SCIOTO COUNTY, Ohio (WOWK) — The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services has released its final “child fatality” report of the Scioto County Children Services’ handling of the death of a baby. While the redacted version of the report does not specifically name 4-month-old Dylan Groves, the timeline matches his case.
The infant’s body was found 30-feet down a well in mid-June. The final investigation found that Scioto County Children Services was “out of compliance with Ohio administrative code.”
The agency is now required to submit a corrective action plan. Meanwhile, Groves’s parents both face a number of charges including aggravated murder and gross abuse of a corpse.
You can read the redacted report below. App Users, if it does not load, tap here.
- New resort makes Wayne County a vacation destination
- Semi overturns near Buffalo Bridge in Putnam County
- Students attend the Charleston PD’s annual “Powerama”
- Governor Justice unveils Jobs & Hope WV program
- Trump tweets support for Kentucky governor in election
- New study: Opioid crisis cost US economy $631B over 4 years
- Disturbing new details in Clarksburg VA Hospital deaths
- Cabell County corn maze may close after this year
- Charleston begins abandoned home demolition
- WVU fraternity charter revoked because of alcohol-related violations