CHARLESTON WV (WOWK) – Kanawha Boulevard will be closed from Court Street to Greenbrier Street each Sunday in August.
All lanes will close at 7 a.m. and reopen at 8 p.m.
“The Kanawha Boulevard closure was extremely successful during the months of June and July. Folks have enjoyed getting out of the house and participating in physical activity in a safe manner. With COVID-19 cases rising across the country, it is still important to provide people with safe, outdoor recreation.”City of Charleston Mayor Amy Shuler Goodwin
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 1,294 new cases, 16 additional deaths
- More CPD officers test positive for COVID
- Mid-American Conference cancels fall football due to virus
- 22nd annual Logan Shrine Club Memorial golf outing to benefit children suffering from diseases
- Cupcake shop celebrates 10 year anniversary
- 13 News Now webcast, Friday, Aug. 7: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- WV Corrections continues close watch on COVID-19 numbers at jail
- Shop back to school: tax-free holiday weekend begins in Ohio
- Pioneer Football League cancels Fall league schedule
- WVSU students react to potential TikTok ban