KANAWHA COUNTY, W.Va (WOWK) – The Kanawha County Sheriff’s Department is searching for a woman who has allegedly been using another woman’s identification and checks in the Cross Lanes and Saint Albans areas. The sheriff’s office shared the above photos from a September 30 transaction.
Anyone with information on the woman’s identity is asked to contact the Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, anonymously through their website at www.kanawhasheriff.us, or by phone at 304-357-0169.
- Cabell- Huntington Health board passes indoor vaping ban
- Healthy Grandfamilies Program director, graduates testify at State Capitol
- Three arrests in copper wire theft at cell phone towers in Kanawha County
- Man arrested in connection with 17-year-old girl found dead in sewer drain
- Gallia County, Hopewell Health Centers partner for mew multi-treatment facility
- Herbert Hoover High School breaks ground in Elkview
- Congresswoman Carol Miller files for re-election
- State Superintendent of Schools to recommend leaving social studies credit requirements the same
- WV Congressional delegation weighs in on VA Clarksburg deaths
- Arrests made in cell tower cable thefts