KANAWHA COUNTY, W.Va (WOWK) – The Kanawha County Sheriff’s Department is searching for a woman who has allegedly been using another woman’s identification and checks in the Cross Lanes and Saint Albans areas. The sheriff’s office shared the above photos from a September 30 transaction.
Anyone with information on the woman’s identity is asked to contact the Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office via an email to email@example.com, anonymously through their website at www.kanawhasheriff.us, or by phone at 304-357-0169.
- Smashing pumpkins: Oregon Zoo pachyderms go to work
- Ugly Sweater Pop-Tarts hit stores for the holiday season
- Fire destroys abandoned house in Barboursville
- Bridge Day 2019 is a national holiday for extreme sports enthusiasts
- 600 Florida turtles saved from poaching ring; 2 men arrested
- Ohio student launches nonprofit to bring books to inmates
- Officials split building in two to solve property dispute in Ohio
- Cemetery killer booby-trapped home to target police
- Ohio University suspends more organizations amid hazing probe
- ‘A symbol of acceptance’: Kellogg joins anti-bullying campaign with All Together cereal