CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) – All passengers and drivers of the Kanawha Valley Regional Transportation Authority will soon be required to wear a mask.
According to Executive Director J. Douglas Hartley, KRT will provide some individually packaged cloth masks bus drivers can provide riders. Staff will also be handing them out as needed at the transit mall ticket office during business hours.
- Putnam County Fair livestock auction continues virtually amid pandemic
- The dynamic of beach re-nourishment
- Portsmouth River Days Festival cancelled due to the coronavirus
- Putnam County man indicted for threatening law enforcement officers on Snapchat
- Charleston has a new citizen action group to promote social justice
- Shaquille O’Neal stops to help crash victim along Florida highway
- 13 News Now webcast, Tuesday, July 14: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Pastor loses pounds after making promise to late wife
- Tracking the Tropics, Week 7: beach renourishment & hurricane shelters amid COVID-19
- Groups call for removal of Stonewall Jackson statue