BOYD COUNTY, KY (WOWK) – A Boyd County man has been arrested on charges related to a complaint of child abuse.
Kentucky State Police say June 29, 2020, they received a complaint of child abuse complaint in Boyd County. Following the investigation, detectives say they found enough evidence to obtain an arrest warrant on Heath J. Hall, 39 of Grayson.
Hall turned himself in today, Tuesday, July 14, to the Boyd County Detention Center on a charge of Sodomy 1st Degree.
The case has been presented tot he Boyd County Grand Jury, and the incident remains under investigation.
- Mountain state reports highest single-day COVID-19 death toll
- Honda recalls 1.6M vans and SUVs in US
- LIVE: Olympics difficult to hold without a vaccine; athletes get financial boost as training continues
- Well-known acrobat handcuffed at Myrtle Beach over thong ordinance; video goes viral
- USDA to conduct vaccine in Ohio, WV to combat wildlife rabies
- More than half of American adults have experienced a loss of income because of COVID-19
- Which type of face mask is most effective?
- Abuse reporting system now practiced by Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston
- Second stimulus checks: Progress slow on virus relief bill with $1,200 payments
- Watch Live: Isaias downgraded to tropical storm over eastern N. Carolina