CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) Country crooner Luke Bryan will be bringing his “Proud to be Right Here” tour to the Charleston Coliseum on Oct. 22.
Tickets for the Charleston stop of Bryan’s national tour will go on sale at 10 a.m., next Friday, Feb. 28.
The “Country Girl (Shake It for Me)” singer released eight albums over his career and most recently won the Academy of Country Music Awards Album of the Decade for his 2013 album, “Crash My Party.”
Tickets can be purchased at LiveNation.com or at the Charleston Coliseum & Convention Center.
- ‘The Maker’s Center’ innovates as it creates PPE for front-line heroes
- Severe Storms Possible Late Tuesday-Early Wednesday
- Australian court dismisses cardinal’s sex abuse convictions
- Researchers turn CPAP machines into ventilators
- Actor Matthew McConaughey plays virtual bingo with seniors in isolation
- Michigan deputies make deliveries to citizens who are unable to get needed items themselves
- ICYMI: April 6 tristate COVID-19 update
- ‘Let’s hurry up!’: W.Va. Senator calling governor to put unemployment claims first
- CDC tips about cloth face coverings
- Kitties take over the Georgia Aquarium