KANAWHA COUNTY, W. Va. (WOWK) — A Pinch man is facing charges after firing shots at Kanawha County Sheriff’s Deputies early Saturday morning.
Just after 3:30 AM, Kanawha County Sheriff’s Deputies were dispatched to a home on Sawyer Drive.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, 51-year-old Christopher Patrick Young pointed a shotgun at the deputy who was first to arrive on scene.
When additional Deputies arrived Young fired shots at them from handguns and shotguns.
The SWAT Team was called in as well. SWAT Team members found Mr. Young in his driveway and arrested him.
Deputies did not fire back at Young and no one was injured during the incident.
- Gun found on elementary school playground in Ashland
- Kentucky bill aims to curb violence toward sports officials
- Hidden Valley releasing ranch-filled Xmas stocking
- Nine students charged after death of Ohio University fraternity pledge
- ‘Let the baby die’ signs target Ohio family with baby battling rare birth disorders
- West Virginia Medical Cannabis Permit Applications to open in December
- Academy Showcase to help students pick career path
- Flights from Charleston to Orlando to start in February
- Cottage cheese recalled due to possible plastic, metal contamination
- Website will pay you $3K a month to smoke marijuana