KENNA, W.Va. (WOWK) – Emergency dispatch officials say a man has been shot in the arm following a self-defense situation. The incident happened early this afternoon on Dexter Drive in the Kenna area of Jackson County.
The Jackson County Sheriff’s office is investigating, and there is no information on whether any charges have been filed.
- Ohio considering fund to protect opioid settlement money
- Columbus man guilty of stolen valor; Actions ‘an insult to every veteran’
- UPS driver who died after his truck was hijacked identified as a young father
- Boone Memorial Hospital helps miners file black lung claims for free
- WATCH LIVE | Gov. Justice to hold press conference, expected to be asked about corrections photo
- 3 fired, 34 suspended after photo of correction trainees giving apparent Nazi salute
- Two men who allegedly trespassed Raleigh County mine die
- Marshall University condemns defacement of posters with swastikas
- Little boy invites his entire kindergarten class to witness his adoption
- Free tuition program bolsters first-time freshman enrollment