KENNA, W.Va. (WOWK) – Emergency dispatch officials say a man has been shot in the arm following a self-defense situation. The incident happened early this afternoon on Dexter Drive in the Kenna area of Jackson County.
The Jackson County Sheriff’s office is investigating, and there is no information on whether any charges have been filed.
- Cabell- Huntington Health board passes indoor vaping ban
- Healthy Grandfamilies Program director, graduates testify at State Capitol
- Three arrests in copper wire theft at cell phone towers in Kanawha County
- Man arrested in connection with 17-year-old girl found dead in sewer drain
- Gallia County, Hopewell Health Centers partner for mew multi-treatment facility
- Herbert Hoover High School breaks ground in Elkview
- Congresswoman Carol Miller files for re-election
- State Superintendent of Schools to recommend leaving social studies credit requirements the same
- WV Congressional delegation weighs in on VA Clarksburg deaths
- Arrests made in cell tower cable thefts