CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) – Three Ohio men were cited for carrying firearms outside the West Virginia state capitol building today.
A spokesman for the Department of Military Affairs and Public Safety said the three men had semi-automatic weapons, and were stopped by capitol police outside the building. It’s not clear why the men were there, or if they had any ill-intent. They are from the Dayton, Ohio area. All received citations are were released.
- Local church groups gather for those at the front lines of COVID-19
- Boyd County Salvation Army remains open through pandemic
- Holz Elementary School holds ‘Honk & Holler’ parade for students
- Two care centers closing until further notice as a result of COVID-19 pandemic
- Police see increase in fatal crashes since “Stay at Home” order issued
- WV Gov. Justice addresses rumors about stay-at-home order
- Child abuse dangers during COVID-19
- KCHD recommends keeping Judicial Annex closed until April 27
- 90 new coronavirus cases in Kentucky; six additional deaths
- President Trump approves COVID-19 disaster declaration for West Virginia