CABELL COUNTY, WV (WOWK) – New cases of COVID-19 are being reported in Cabell County.
According to the Cabell-Huntington Health Department, three new cases are being reported.
The three new cases are a woman in her sixties, a woman in her forties, and a man in his sixties.
This makes a total of four cases of coronavirus in Cabell County.
COVID-19 testing sites are available in Cabell County at Marshall Health, Cabell-Huntington Health Department, Valley Health and Med Express.
- 22nd annual golf outing to benefits children suffering from diseases
- Cupcake shop celebrates 10 year anniversary
- 13 News Now webcast, Friday, Aug. 7: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- WV Corrections continues close watch on COVID-19 numbers at jail
- Shop back to school: tax-free holiday weekend begins in Ohio
- Pioneer Football League cancels Fall league schedule
- WVSU students react to potential TikTok ban
- CDC changes number of days someone has to quarantine if infected with COVID-19
- Governor says West Virginia schools are prepared to reopen
- Ready to have the time of your life? Jennifer Grey returning for ‘Dirty Dancing’ sequel