CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) – The Charleston Clay Center has announced rap superstar and actor, Nelly, will be performing in Charleston in June. The concert will take place on Wednesday, June 10, 2020, at 7:30 p.m. in the Maier Foundation Performance Hall. Tickets will go on sale public on sale beginning Friday, December 13 at 10:00 a.m.
Some of Nelly’s hit songs include Hot in Herre, Ride Wit Me, Country Grammar, Cruise, Shake Ya Tailfeather, Dilemma, and Just a Dream. 2020 marks the 20th anniversary of Country Grammar.
To buy tickets, you can go to the Clay Center’s website after they go on sale next Friday. Tickets range from $40, $65, $75, $89, and $99 for Dance Zone access.
- West Virginia criminal justice reform gaining support from both sides of the aisle
- Details of another VA autopsy show a suspicious pattern
- UPDATE: At least 1 person dead following airplane crash in Taylor County
- West Virginia Senate passes bill to give students college, wage data
- Summary certified for proposed amendment to increase Ohio minimum wage
- West Virginia spring cleanup looking for volunteer groups
- Trump’s defense team presents case against impeachment as Democrats demand Bolton testify
- Court and Virginia streets intersection in Charleston reopened after accident
- Finding Faith: Kentucky inmates baptized with the hope to turn life around
- Nitro mother and daughter attend Grammy Awards after winning WOWK contest