HUNTINGTON, WV (WOWK) – One man has died and another is injured following a shooting in Huntington.
Cabell County Dispatch officials say they received a call around 11:57 p.m. Saturday, July 4, 2020, regarding a shooting in the 1100 block of 28th Street and Wilson Street.
Huntington Police Chief Ray Cornwell says patrol officers, detectives and forensics officers responded to the scene and found two victims, identified as Steadman Gooden, 27, and Joshua Foreman, 26, both of Huntington.
Cornwell says both were taken to the hospital and Foreman later died of his injuries.
No arrests have been made at this time, according to police.
- USDA to conduct vaccine in Ohio, WV to combat wildlife rabies
- More than half of American adults have experienced a loss of income because of COVID-19
- Abuse reporting system now practiced by Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston
- Second stimulus checks: Progress slow on virus relief bill with $1,200 payments
- Watch Live: Isaias downgraded to tropical storm over eastern N. Carolina
- Local church set to hold blood drive Tuesday
- Hurricane woman transforms sinkhole into ‘wildlife oasis’
- County school systems approve re-entry plans
- KCHD offers free COVID-19 testing
- Governor’s Office looking at COVID-19 outbreaks in southern counties