HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (WOWK) – One man has been taken to the hospital following a stabbing in Huntington.
Emergency dispatch officials say a man reported that he had been stabbed in an apartment on Doulton Avenue between 18th Street and 19th Street. The incident happened around 3:40 p.m. Saturday afternoon.
Captain Ray Cornwell of the Huntington Police Department said the victim was stabbed in the lower back, but the injuries do not appear to be life-threatening at this time.
- West Virginia criminal justice reform gaining support from both sides of the aisle
- Details of another VA autopsy show a suspicious pattern
- UPDATE: At least 1 person dead following airplane crash in Taylor County
- West Virginia Senate passes bill to give students college, wage data
- Summary certified for proposed amendment to increase Ohio minimum wage
- West Virginia spring cleanup looking for volunteer groups
- Trump’s defense team presents case against impeachment as Democrats demand Bolton testify
- Court and Virginia streets intersection in Charleston reopened after accident
- Finding Faith: Kentucky inmates baptized with the hope to turn life around
- Nitro mother and daughter attend Grammy Awards after winning WOWK contest