HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (WOWK) – Police say they have arrested the suspect in a shooting on Huntington’s west side.
Huntington Police Chief Hank Dial says Kevin Mann, a man he says is “very well known by the HPD,” has been arrested in connection with the shooting.
Emergency officials say the shooting happened around 12 p.m. near W 14th Street on W 5th Avenue where Jana Robinette, 33, was shot and taken to a hospital. There is no further information on her condition at this time.
Police say Mann and Robinette were at her apartment when a confrontation turned into gunfire. Mann was arrested this evening in Guyandotte with assistance from the Cabell County Sheriff’s Office.
- Softball life continues for former Buffalo & Marshall grad Ali Burdette
- YWCA offers programs to help domestic violence victims find housing
- One dead after fatal crash in Wood County
- Here’s what classrooms will look like in West Virginia this fall
- Couple graduates from first family treatment court in the state
- President Trump, Ivanka made donations to Harris’s campaign in 2014
- Double sexual assault trial begins for former Marshall student
- Charleston Montessori School switching to outdoor classrooms
- ‘There’s a lot to lose’: Marshall Football season uncertain
- Big concerns about whether West Virginia has enough broadband for students