CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) – The Charleston Police Department responded to a shooting on the city’s West Side.
Police responded at approximately 1:44 p.m. Wednesday, June 15, 2020, on 21st Street West.
Officers say they found the victim, identified as Tiffany Freeman, 26, of Charleston, with a gunshot wound to the leg and hand. She told officers an unknown white male walked into her house and shot her.
Police say the victim was uncooperative with further questioning regarding the incident and they could not provide further information at this time.
- KY State Police investigating after toddler shoots self
- Fall camp opens Monday for Mountaineers
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights, adds them to ‘no-fly’ list for refusing to wear masks
- Enhanced COVID testing returns to South Central Regional Jail
- Marshall’s Child Development Academy temporally closes due to COVID
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 100,848 cases now reported in the state
- 5.1 earthquake felt across North Carolina
- COVID-19 claims 8 more lives in West Virginia
- South Charleston’s Aaliyah Dunham earns spot on Big East All-Academic team
- Marshall Football schedule impacted by COVID-19 & MAC cancellations