SANDYVILLE, W.Va. (WOWK) – The Jackson County Sheriff’s Office in West Virginia says they have arrested a man on drug charges, with the possibility of more charges to come.
The sheriff’s department says Robert Wolfe, 43, of Sandyville has been arrested and charged with one count of possession of meth with intent to deliver. Deputies also say more charges are possible. During a search warrant of his home and property, deputies say they found possible pipe bomb-making materials, along with guns and several items of stolen property.
Wolfe is being held in the South Central Regional Jail on a $50,000 bond.
- Charleston Police searching for missing boy
- Greyhound Racing, VA Deaths Investigation, & the Schools for the Deaf and Blind
- Autism advocates push for better access to ABA services for children in West Virginia
- Adult killed in collision with West Virginia school bus
- Veterans honor 75th anniversary of Iwo Jima
- West Virginia educators celebrate milestone at capitol
- West Virginia foster care reform bill moves ahead to State Senate
- USDA finalizes new food stamp work requirements
- Kentucky House votes to cap out-of-pocket insulin costs
- Fans seek John Glenn statue to mark milestones at Statehouse