CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) – Officials from the City of Charleston and Kanawha County will hold a press conference to discuss Gov. Justice’s new executive order for Kanawha County.
Watch live here and on Channel 13. The press conference is scheduled to begin at 3:30 p.m.
- Hot, sunny days mean time to think about heat safety for people and pets
- Man in Joker mask charged after setting Chicago cop car on fire: officials
- Two brothers, 6 and 7, die in crash after taking grandparents’ Buick out for ride
- Coronavirus pandemic weighing heavy on travel industry
- Two men sentenced in federal court for traveling to engage in sex with a minor
- Neighbors in Youngs Bottom say flooding is a growing concern in their community
- Peaceful protests continue on Charleston’s West Side
- Man allegedly caught eating 90-year-old grandmother’s body
- Some waiting for funding, others committing fraud
- George Floyd protesters return to the streets as Trump decries ‘lowlifes’