KANAWHA COUNTY, WV (WOWK) – A rockslide has shut down parts of a road in Kanawha County.
According to dispatchers, southbound lanes of 2900 Pennsylvania Avenue in Mink Shoals are shut down as of 5 a.m. Friday morning.
Dispatchers say they received several calls of the slide. The West Virginia Division of Highways crews are on scene.
No word on when the road will reopen.
- Trump, coronavirus task force set 5 p.m. briefing
- Confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kanawha County now at 28
- COVID-19 makes it harder for campaigns to ask for money
- Equifax breach: Check for exposed data, get $125
- Country music legend Joe Diffie dies from COVID-19 complications
- Best Virginia alumni squad one of first five teams accepted to TBT
- ‘Please toilet paper my house’: Cute yard signs lifting spirits in Texas
- WATCH LIVE: Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear provides daily COVID-19 update at 5 p.m.
- UPDATE: State Police: Both suspects have been found dead
- Kanawha-Charleston Health Department: Please self-isolate after travel