KANAWHA COUNTY, WV (WOWK) – A rockslide has shut down parts of a road in Kanawha County.
According to dispatchers, southbound lanes of 2900 Pennsylvania Avenue in Mink Shoals are shut down as of 5 a.m. Friday morning.
Dispatchers say they received several calls of the slide. The West Virginia Division of Highways crews are on scene.
No word on when the road will reopen.
- Gov. Beshear: Kentucky residents react to new ‘mandatory face mask’ order
- Marching band national guidelines offered to help units march forward into school season
- UPDATE: Some I-79 back open after crash
- Boyd County identifies man found in Ohio River
- Trump commutes longtime friend Roger Stone’s sentence
- No band camps in West Virginia this summer for marching units, more rules set for other musical groups as well
- New Lay’s flavored after beloved dishes at iconic American restaurants
- 13 News Now webcast, Friday, July 10: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Fresh produce comes to Charleston’s West Side
- Death of 5-year-old not first involving Scioto County Children Services