PUTNAM COUNTY, W.Va (WOWK) – Both lanes of Route 35 in Putnam County are shut down at the Buffalo Bridge after a cattle truck overturned. Putnam County emergency dispatch confirms two of the cows have died.
The tractor-trailer was hauling 79 head of cattle. Crews are working to move the cattle from the road to another tractor-trailer. An investigation into what caused the turnover is ongoing.
- Police: ‘Silver burglar’ caught in Ohio
- Remembering the Farmington Mine Disaster
- 3 plead not guilty after Ohio University fraternity pledge’s death
- Teacher adopts student with Down syndrome after his mom dies of cancer
- Families of inmates who died, hurt at jail seek answers
- Teachers, students recognized during American Education Week
- West Virginia ski, snowboard season to begin this week
- Live Trump Impeachment Hearings & Analysis: Gordon Sondland most anticipated witness testifies
- School officer: Teen suspects should be ‘passed around’ jail
- Two firefighters injured in Huntington fire, fire labeled as ‘suspicious’