PUTNAM COUNTY, W.Va (WOWK) – Both lanes of Route 35 in Putnam County are shut down at the Buffalo Bridge after a cattle truck overturned. Putnam County emergency dispatch confirms two of the cows have died.
The tractor-trailer was hauling 79 head of cattle. Crews are working to move the cattle from the road to another tractor-trailer. An investigation into what caused the turnover is ongoing.
- City mission and day center in Huntington help all kinds of people stay out of the cold during the Winter
- Santa Claus comes to Charleston and kicks off the holiday shopping season
- Task force leads to 13 arrests, warrants out for 5 others
- ’90s Potomac River Rapist suspect arrested
- Ohio lawmakers looking to stop the clock on Daylight Saving Time
- Documentary brings awareness to dangers of hazing
- ‘Wall of Honor’ recognizes veterans at Toyota plant
- WVU Medicine Children’s Mediathon Raises $1.23M
- Get paid to watch 24 Hallmark Christmas movies by Christmas Day
- WVU launches “Would You?” campaign 5 years after death of Nolan Burch