SCIOTO COUNTY, Ohio (WOWK) – The Scioto County Sheriff’s Office warns people and local businesses to “keep an extra close eye” on money moving through their transactions. The sheriff’s office says counterfeit $100 bills are being passed in the area.
The bills can be identified by a clearly marked “FOR MOTION PICTURE USE ONLY” displayed on the front and back.
- T-Mobile launches initiative to better serve first responders
- Polling stations opening for Kentucky primary election: dispute on how many
- Photo Gallery: Protests over George Floyd’s death break out across nation
- Dept. of Homeland Security: increase in child exploitation, cyberbullying during pandemic
- Crowds gather again in Columbus to protest police brutality, emergency declared in downtown area
- Man stabbed multiple times in Charleston
- Teen describes being trapped in flipped truck during flash flooding
- Explosion at SpaceX South Texas facility caught on camera
- George Floyd protests grow across the U.S.
- Hotel industry hits record breaking low at local and national level