SCIOTO COUNTY, Ohio (WOWK) – The Scioto County Sheriff’s Office warns people and local businesses to “keep an extra close eye” on money moving through their transactions. The sheriff’s office says counterfeit $100 bills are being passed in the area.
The bills can be identified by a clearly marked “FOR MOTION PICTURE USE ONLY” displayed on the front and back.
- Smashing pumpkins: Oregon Zoo pachyderms go to work
- Ugly Sweater Pop-Tarts hit stores for the holiday season
- Fire destroys abandoned house in Barboursville
- Bridge Day 2019 is a national holiday for extreme sports enthusiasts
- 600 Florida turtles saved from poaching ring; 2 men arrested
- Ohio student launches nonprofit to bring books to inmates
- Officials split building in two to solve property dispute in Ohio
- Cemetery killer booby-trapped home to target police
- Ohio University suspends more organizations amid hazing probe
- ‘A symbol of acceptance’: Kellogg joins anti-bullying campaign with All Together cereal