CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) — A woman is wanted by the Charleston Police Department in connection to a murder.
Samantha Ilise Slater, also known as Samantha O’Brien, 33, of Charleston, is wanted in connection with the death of Adam Swim, 41, of Charleston. A warrant was issued for murder, first degree robbery, burglary, and first-degree sexual assault.
On June 17, 2019, Swim was found dead inside his residence in the 100 block of Ash Street, with a gunshot wound to the head.
If anyone has any information on the whereabouts of Ms. Slater, please call Metro Communications, 304-348-8111, or the Criminal Investigation Division, 304-348-6480.
- KY State Police investigating after toddler shoots self
- Fall camp opens Monday for Mountaineers
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights, adds them to ‘no-fly’ list for refusing to wear masks
- Enhanced COVID testing returns to South Central Regional Jail
- Marshall’s Child Development Academy temporally closes due to COVID
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 100,848 cases now reported in the state
- 5.1 earthquake felt across North Carolina
- COVID-19 claims 8 more lives in West Virginia
- South Charleston’s Aaliyah Dunham earns spot on Big East All-Academic team
- Marshall Football schedule impacted by COVID-19 & MAC cancellations