CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) –
UPDATE: George Harvey Hunter has been located by the South Charleston Police Department in South Charleston. He is safe and well.
ORIGINAL: The Charleston Police Department is requesting the public’s help in locating a man who has been missing from Charleston since yesterday, October 14, 2019. A Silver Alert has been issued for George Harvey Hunter, 58, of the 800 block of Eastview Heights Drive.
A relative of Hunter reported him missing to the Charleston Police Department this morning. According to the relative, Hunter is mentally incapacitated and he walked away from his residence on Eastview Heights Drive yesterday evening.
He was last seen wearing gray sweat pants, a gray hoodie, brown jacket, and brown shoes. Hunter has an injury to his foot and has difficulty walking long distances. Anyone with information as to Hunter’s whereabouts is asked to call the Charleston Police Department at 304-348-8111.
- Local race group launches first “social-distance” 5k
- Woman walks into hospital with multiple gunshot wounds
- Two arrests made after shooting and overnight standoff
- Shutting down Kanawha Boulevard, having space to walk while social distancing
- Should I be tested for COVID-19? 3 signs you may need the test
- Police arrest two after Huntington shooting
- Coronavirus roils every segment of US child welfare system
- Seniors still line dance together
- Colorado woman trains dog to bring groceries in for her neighbor
- Fauci on working with companies to produce vaccine