UPDATE, 2/17/20: According to our sister station WVNS, a woman who went missing in Summers County has been found dead.
Deputies confirm Jeanette Shue was found almost one mile down river from her home. They believe she was swept away by high water after she was reported missing to deputies on February 7th.
She was in her 70s with early stage dementia. The case is still under investigation.
SUMMERS COUNTY, W.Va. (WOWK) – A Silver Alert has been issued for a missing Summers County woman.
West Virginia State Police are asking for help finding Jeanette Shue. She was last seen in the Hinton area. Shue is a 71-year-old white female, with white hair. She weighs 150 pounds and was last seen wearing a blue nightgown. Shue also suffers from dementia.
- Local race group launches first “social-distance” 5k
- Woman walks into hospital with multiple gunshot wounds
- Two arrests made after shooting and overnight standoff
- Shutting down Kanawha Boulevard, having space to walk while social distancing
- Should I be tested for COVID-19? 3 signs you may need the test
- Police arrest two after Huntington shooting
- Coronavirus roils every segment of US child welfare system
- Seniors still line dance together
- Colorado woman trains dog to bring groceries in for her neighbor
- Fauci on working with companies to produce vaccine