SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) — The South Charleston Police Department is investigating after a body was found in the Kanawha River near the Riverwalk Plaza in South Charleston, West Virginia. The body was discovered shortly before 12 p.m. on Monday, October 14, 2019.
Details are still scarce, but South Charleston Police Captain Pat Radar says fould play is not suspected. Police are still investigating.
- DeWine: Ohio ‘fully intends to have school in the fall’
- Parents arrested after 10-year-old tests positive for meth
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: 36,350 cases, 2,258 deaths reported
- Tropical Storm Cristobal forms in Gulf of Mexico
- Athletes join protest in Morgantown
- Amsted Rail invests in West Virginia company
- WV National Guard investigates ‘inflammatory comments’ regarding national protests
- Kentucky motorists encouraged to renew license through mail
- Boxer Floyd Mayweather to pay for George Floyd’s funeral
- Man arrested on drug charge in Meigs County