UPDATE 4:04 p.m. July 29, 2020: The tractor trailer crash on US 35 NB at WV 869 near the Buffalo Bridge has been cleared.
BUFFALO, WV (WOWK) – Roadways are open and traffic is moving smoothly, for now, following a tractor-trailer rollover on Route 35 at the Buffalo Bridge in Putnam County.
Officials say the driver lost control, but did not sustain any injuries in the crash.
The Department of Highways tells WOWK 13 News Reporter Mackenzie Koch the roadway will be closed again when they remove the tractor-trailer from the road. They say the removal process should take about three hours.
- Hurricane woman transforms sinkhole into ‘wildlife oasis’
- County school systems approve re-entry plans
- KCHD offers free COVID-19 testing
- Governor’s Office looking at COVID-19 outbreaks in southern counties
- 13 News Now webcast, Monday, August 3rd, 2020: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Once Isaias moves out, our weather will warm up again
- Fayette County woman battles end-stage liver disease, looking for donors
- Kanawha County school re-entry plan approved
- Interactive Roster Breakdown: Tight ends
- ‘Serious threat to livestock’ found in Gallia County