DUNBAR, W.Va. (WOWK) – All lanes of I-64 westbound have reopened at the Dunbar-South Charleston Interstate bridge following a tractor-trailer accident.
Emergency dispatch officials say the slow lane leading to the Dunbar exit remained open as crews cleaned up the scene after a tractor-trailer crashed on the interstate near the bridge.
Officials say the single-vehicle crash happened around 1:27 p.m Saturday. No injuries were reported.
- Miami Marlins, WV native Corey Bird continues to miss the game he loves
- Census ending data collection for 2020 count a month early
- 22 cats left without food and water for a month in Oak Hill
- At least 2 dead, 2 missing in NC town following tornado spawned by Isaias
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: 95,106 cases, 3,570 deaths, 71,338 recoveries
- Ohio woman sentenced for injuring her infant
- Non-profit going the extra mile to feed families during pandemic
- Watch: Massive explosions rock Beirut with widespread damage, injuries
- Truck hauling corn crashes on WV turnpike
- Search underway for suspects in attempted school facility break-in