DUNBAR, W.Va. (WOWK) – All lanes of I-64 westbound have reopened at the Dunbar-South Charleston Interstate bridge following a tractor-trailer accident.
Emergency dispatch officials say the slow lane leading to the Dunbar exit remained open as crews cleaned up the scene after a tractor-trailer crashed on the interstate near the bridge.
Officials say the single-vehicle crash happened around 1:27 p.m Saturday. No injuries were reported.
- OLBH closure announcement affects local businesses
- Update: Two people sent to the hospital in shooting in Guyandotte
- Charleston’s annual Carnaval is just around the corner
- Special grand jury indicts Jackson County, WV man in death of infant daughter
- ‘Shoe Fairy’ receives surprise from anonymous donor
- Kanawha Valley Collective hopes to collect 200 blankets
- Former delegate Riley Moore to run for West Virginia State Treasurer
- New bill could change cursive curriculum in elementary schools
- WV House of Delegates approves controversial fire code changes
- Chicago woman is 2nd US patient with new virus from China