GRAYSON, KY (WOWK) – The Kentucky State Police are asking the public for help finding a missing person.
Troopers say Terry Lee Williams, 70, of Grayson was reported missing June 6, 2020.
Kentucky State Police say Williams was last seen in Sciotoville, Ohio at PNC Bank making a withdrawal. He was wearing a tan booney hat, a gray long sleeve shirt and driving a white 2012 GMC Canyon when he was last seen, according to troopers.
This case remains under investigation. Anyone with any information is asked to contact Trooper Ethan Hartsell at 606-928-6421.
- Putnam County Fair livestock auction continues virtually amid pandemic
- The dynamic of beach re-nourishment
- Portsmouth River Days Festival cancelled due to the coronavirus
- Putnam County man indicted for threatening law enforcement officers on Snapchat
- Charleston has a new citizen action group to promote social justice
- Shaquille O’Neal stops to help crash victim along Florida highway
- 13 News Now webcast, Tuesday, July 14: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Pastor loses pounds after making promise to late wife
- Tracking the Tropics, Week 7: beach renourishment & hurricane shelters amid COVID-19
- Groups call for removal of Stonewall Jackson statue