HUNTINGTON, WV (WOWK) – Two people were arrested on drug charges in Huntington today, Thursday, June 4, following the execution of a search warrant in the 1100 block of 10th Avenue.
According to City of Huntington officials, Keyon Lamar Williams, 21, of Detroit and Cloe Marie Johnson, 19, of Huntington, were both charged with possession with intent to deliver narcotics.
The Huntington Police Department’s Violent Crimes Unit, along with assistance from HPD’s SWAT Team executed the warrant around 7 a.m. this morning. City officials say investigators seized 38 grams of suspected heroin and a firearm during the search.
- Search for suspects in Kanawha County burglary underway
- Sheriff: Phone scammers pretending to be deputies
- Parents need help flying preemie babies born in Utah home to Florida
- Man says he was threatened with noose, called racial slurs
- COVID-19 can float in the air, and the WHO should clearly tell people that, experts say
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 57,956 total cases, 2,927 deaths
- Coronavirus House Calls returns in primetime special ‘Combating the Comeback’
- Feeling short-changed? COVID-19 causing nationwide coin shortage
- No more delays — July 15 is Tax Day. What to know about the deadline
- WV Gov. Justice orders masks in buildings