CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) — The two right lanes of I-77 NB near mile marker 99 in Kanawha County are closed after a tree uprooted, falling into the roadway. DOH crews on scene say the tree hit a a moving tractor-trailer. It happened near the Greenbrier exit.
Right now, the left hand lane is moving along slowly, therefore delays are to be expected.
DOH crews say they hope to have the road cleared around 7 am. Officials say no serious injuries were reported and police on scene say they do not believe the driver of the semi-truck was transported to the hospital.
- Trump escalates war on Twitter, social media protections
- Board of Health approves grants to pay healthcare staff overtime
- Man learns his license plate has a twin when another driver’s bills arrive
- TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods to reopen most stores by end of June
- WV attorney general warns of fake COVID-19 contact tracer texting scam
- Boston Marathon canceled for 1st time in 124-year history
- Ohio to begin outdoor visitation at assisted living, intermediate care facilities next month
- City of Huntington Development Office sets virtual public hearings
- Former TV weatherman sentenced to at least 4 years in child porn case
- Coronavirus in Ohio Thursday update: 33,915 cases, 2,098 deaths reported